In looking to address important problems, you are taking a very important step. Finding the right therapist is essential. Please see if I am a good match for you by looking at my website. If you have any questions, feel free to call me at (707) 239-1096 . I am here to help!
I am a licensed Psychologist with a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology. In a confidential, caring and supportive environment, I aim to restore the whole person to health—mind, body, and spirit. I am experienced in a variety of beneficial and effective approaches to Individual and Couples Therapy, ranging from Cognitive Behavioral to Psychoanalytic to Existential and Jungian.
I greatly enjoy being a Psychologist. With nearly 20 years of experience I have helped hundreds of people!
Below is a sample of problems I regularly treat:
- Depression and Anxiety: Depression, “feeling blue,” Mood swings, Panic, Phobias, Worry, Social Anxiety, Obsessions and Compulsions, Trauma or Post Traumatic Stress, Agoraphobia, Trichotillomania, and others.
- Marital, Relationship, and Parenting Concerns: Rocky marriage, Marital Distress/Dissatisfaction, Communication problems, Surviving an affair, Intimacy issues, Pre-marital counseling, Sexual troubles, Sexual dysfunction, Concerns about adult children, Parenting issues, Problems with children, Worry about other family members, Other relationship issues.
- Family of Origin Issues: Unresolved issues from childhood, Childhood and adult traumas, Adult children of alcoholics, Overcoming abusive parents, other “Unfinished Business” or concerns from the past.
- Blocks to Growth, Career, and Fulfillment: Mid life crises, Lack of meaning or fulfillment, Job problems, Rethinking careers, Writing or other creative blocks, Individuation, Blocked potentials, Existential concerns, Creative blocks, Spiritual crises or decisions, other Spiritual matters.
- Recovery Issues: Recovery from alcohol and drugs, Codependency, Deepening 12 step work, Adult children of alcoholics, Sexual addiction and Compulsions, Gambling, Compulsive and Binge Eating, Other Compulsions.
- Losses: Death of a spouse, partner, parent, children, loss of pet, infant and pregnancy related losses, other losses.